2017-12-06 The Report of 2017 about “Italian Construction, Architecture and Engineering Industry” (edited by Aldo Norsa) has ranked Manens-Tifs in 8th place (compared to 12th of the previous year) among the Top 150 Engineering Firms, with a turnover of 51.6 million Euro and an improvement of all economic indicators (growth rate, operating margin, financial position).
- BREEAM In-Use: The International Standard for Sustainable Existing Buildings October 17, 2023
- ENR Top 225 International Design Firms 2023: Manens ranks again among 12 Italian firms September 18, 2023
- ITACA Protocol: Andrea Fornasiero among the Experts of the Italian green buildings model August 31, 2023
- Marco Polo Airport, Venice towards the extension of the Passenger Terminal November 14, 2023
- The sustainable project of the new headquarters of ARPA Emilia Romagna December 30, 2016
- The “BUC – Biblioteca Universitaria Centrale” of Trento is now open January 9, 2017